- We respect the privacy of visitors to our Web site. To protect online privacy, we have implemented the following policy.
- About the Information that We Collect – Most of the data and information we collect through our Web site is used only to contact our customer and provide our services to them. It is our policy to collect and store only personal information that our clients knowingly provide and we don’t share the same.
- Data Security – Any type of sensitive information collected from the users of this website is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secured manner. At the same time, we also protect your information offline and do not share it with a third party. Only concerned people who require the information to perform a particular job are granted access rights to such data. The computers and servers where the data are stored are also kept in a secure environment to ensure an enhanced data safety.
- From Casual Web Site Visitors and General Users: We do not collect any personal information from users browsing our Web site. When you use the public areas of our Web site you are doing so anonymously. We do collect aggregate use information, such as the number of hits (visits) per page. We use aggregate data for internal and marketing purposes, but we don’t collect any personally identifying information.
- From Potential Customer: We collect basic Requirement and Contact information through our online update form. This online update information will be used by us for referral/service purposes only.
- Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties? – We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
- Third party links – In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
- Complaint Procedure – If you suspect that we have handled your personal information in a manner that doesn’t comply with this privacy statement, please contact us by e-mailing an explanation to [email protected]